Wednesday 8 June 2011

Would you Adam and Eve it!

And for those of you that think we only do weddings and funerals.....a little light relief!

I was very recently persuaded to provide a floral piece for this weekend's flower festival in Hadlow Church, on behalf of the mens' group, "Mary's Men".  The chance of being an honorary man was too much and I said yes.  Being a latecomer, I only had a few choices within the theme "God in Action", and took "Adam and Eve".

Several hours later, my Garden of Eden (looking very much like Garden of England), complete with Palm Tree, Serpent and juicy red tempting apple was complete and in the church.  It's a friendly snake I promise....please go and say hello to him as I have a feeling he may be lonely!




Despite upsetting one of the older ladies who wanted "to see Adam in the Garden", it just goes to show that anything is possible in flowers, and no two days are alike in Distinctly Floral.

No comments:

Post a Comment