Saturday 10 May 2014

Linda and Alan's wedding - the professional shots


I know I've only just blogged Linda and Alan's lovely wedding at Penshurst Place, but thanks to Rachel Luckhurst, I can now bring you the professional shots of the day, showing how amazing the bridal party looked.  As florists we are always long gone before our bride arrives, and as I personally spend time getting to know all the wedding details including dresses, accessories etc, then it is lovely to be able to see it all come together.  I also think it brings the flowers to life seeing them in the setting for which they were designed.  Such a lovely set of photos from Rachel Luckhurst Photography that I have decided to say no more and show you a few of her fab shots to tell the story of the day.  Thanks so much to her for getting these over to us.  Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment