Monday 1 June 2009

Sarah Bain and Chris Richardson's wedding at Tudor Park Marriott



Once again the sun shone for Sarah and Chris at the Tudor Park on the Bank Holiday Sunday and with the flowers chosen for the wedding, it was a really pretty, light, fresh and summery wedding. Although I only saw Sarah half ready for her big day, she looked truly beautiful and the flowers we agreed upon were a great choice for her.

Sarah wanted her flowers to be soft and romantic and to be in shades of pinks, creams and lilacs. She loves peonies which are wonderful at this time of year and reflect the English Country Garden feel she wanted in the marquee. The scent was lovely with the peonies, freesias and roses, and I hope added to the overall memories of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Richardson22 June 2009 at 07:26

    These were my wedding flowers! and I couldn't have been more delighted with them. From my initial consultation with Amanda, I knew that I had found my florist who could create exactly what I wanted for our special day. The flowers were stunning and I received loads of compliments. Please use Distinctly floral for any special ocassions - you will not be dissapointed! X

    ReplyDelete