Monday 1 June 2009

Gemma Armitage and Antony Roy's wedding at Salomons


Salomons looked lovely in the sunlight for Gemma and Antony's wedding and the weather was so good that having worried about wraps and umbrella's before the event, the bridesmaids' were busily sending out for suncream when I arrived.

Gemma wanted her flowers to be glamorous and elegant and to match her ivory and white theme. Vegas was a key theme, with wonderful dice and playing card favours added to the tables. And as for the cake....I think you'll agree it was pretty spectacular and made by Gemma's Mum.
I can't wait to hear more about the day, which as I've now provided flowers for four out of the five ladies' in the bridal party (Gemma and three out of four of her bridesmaids), I'm sure I'll see some more photos of what was clearly going to be a very glamorous wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment