Wednesday 10 December 2014

Steph and Sam's beautiful Cooling Castle Barn wedding - images by Kerry Ann Duffy Photography


 
I always knew that Steph and Sam's wedding was going to be unique and beautiful...just like they are.  They are both professional dancers and we knew the photos would look lovely, but combined with the photographic talents of Kerry Ann Duffy, it was a winning combination all around.  I'm going to let Kerry's photographs do the talking (not just because I'm being lazy but because they say more than I can) as they are just beautiful and very evocative.  Check out the rest of her amazing work at www.kerryannduffy.com

Firstly the gorgeous bride and groom...










Then some individual portraits (including Steph's lovely Mam and Dad)...








Then the rest of the bridal party...







Oh....and a few flowers!








Actually one of my photos not Kerry's - don't blame her!

Again another one of my photos


As I forgot to ask Kerry for photos of the amazing cake display (all made by Steph's gorgeous Mam), I'm adding in a few of my own so you can see how amazing this was.





Steph and Sam remain in touch and had this to say (anonymously but I've not made another willow photo frame this year, so it stood out!) in the National Wedding Industry Awards judging....what lovely things to say.

"Amanda at Distinctly Floral literally realised our dreams  We came to her with a few unique ideas and a tricky colour palette of pale blues and creams for our September wedding but nothing was every too much trouble for Amanda.  On our wedding day, every detail was perfect, as if pulled from my imagination.  Even a large willow and birch photo frame decorated with flowers.  Amanda is worth every penny and more.  Not only did we find a florist, but we've made a new friend through our wedding planning"


No comments:

Post a Comment