Monday 17 November 2014

A recent Beach Equestrian Wedding shoot with Rebecca Clarke Photography

 

Having worked with Rebecca before, I couldn't resist helping out on her latest styled shoot. After all, it's not often I can combine my love of flowers with my love of horses and the great outdoors.  Rebecca leaves me to design whatever I want, merely agreeing my colour scheme in advance, and hence I have creative licence to use whatever I want....not often florists have this luxury.  All photographs here are courtesy of Rebecca...please contact her if you would like to use any of them.



This particular shoot featured a truly beautiful model, Sam as the bride along with two lovely bridesmaids (Lorna and Claire) and two adorable Flower Girls.  All very beautiful and they all looked amazing, but my heart was stolen by the fabulous Harry (yes...the pony!), who made his modelling debut on the day.



The shoot was fun, relaxed, friendly and warm (late September too) and I had a wonderful time.  I'd provided bouquets for all the girls, plus plenty of dressing for Harry and when the girls had a dress change, I cobbled together some very organic bouquets for them to carry.




All in all a great shoot and I LOVE the photos.  If you haven't checked out her work before, have a look at Rebecca Clarke Photography for inspiration.  Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment