Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lorna and Alex's professional photos from Chiddingstone Castle

Those of you who follow the blog will know how much we love seeing photos of our happy couples after their wedding days, and Laura and Alex's photos are no exception.  They are STUNNING!  Have a look below for a taster of the fabulous photos from the lovely Laura Dodsworth at www.lauradodsworth.co.uk 


 I'm loving all the detail shots as well, which show all the attention to detail put into the wedding. 






These all represent to me a quintessentially English Wedding.  You may have seen our photos on the blog a while ago, but see how Laura has brought the flowers to life and how fabulous the light and the castle look.  I'm loving them and also loving the dresses and Alex's suit...all very gorgeous.  Thanks again to the talented Laura for sorting all the photos for me.






And now for my personal favourites...see what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment